terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2011

Hey?!

I think that the world doesn't need me...at least anymore!
I've been used so many times that I'm not quite sure when I'm not. I don't want to be like that!


People started to love things and worship them. I guess they don't really know what does ''being in love for somebody'' really means and they don't even know which God is the Real One.


We see nations destroyed by wars, corruption between the politics, people hurt and dead, without any hope or support...All Tv channels are full of this!
We see teens without future but with a purpose, giving their lives to drugs, alcohol, smoke and all kinds of addiction, hoping to find some sort of satisfaction, something that calms down/ vanish for a while all the pain  they're feeling inside.


Enough!


Our future can't just die without purpose! Our love can't be used!
Our purpose might have a hard path, but has a beautiful end (:
So why to give up? The complicated paths aren't difficult to give up... are difficult to get up and continue, knowing that this pain might follow you until the end.
Actually, the hard times can be the greatest testimony ever, sometimes... well, most of the times, so I've been told. You might not be a good story teller.. but you have a unique story!



After all... The  world needs us!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário